Thursday, March 05, 2009

Poor Rye-Rye


This morning Rylee woke up and immediately I could tell she was not feeling well. She had a very runny nose, a 102 degree temperature and a nasty cough. She was really mellow all morning. She watched The Little Mermaid and Elmo's World. She helped me clean the house by sitting on the couch and pointing at what else I needed to do. After her nap she was burning up again, so out came the Motrin but the fever did not break all evening. I put her in the bath to help he cool down, but she ended up having an accident in the tub. Around 5:45 this evening she was sitting on my lap and she started throwing up. She then fell asleep on the couch and when she woke up she looked at me and asked me to take her to bed. The poor girl has everything right now and I feel terrible for her. I sure hope she sleeps well tonight, because I know it will make her feel better.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Poor thing. How can she look so beautiful and feel so bad? I hope she feels better soon!

--Heather-- said...

ohh, baby girl. Feel better.