Monday, March 23, 2009

3 Months Old


Nolan is three months old today and gets bigger every day! He has just started laughing, it's a deep chuckle, and it is so cute. Matt is the only one who can get him to laugh, but I don't mind watching! I recorded a video and for some reason it did not transfer, and of course I cleared my memory card ugh, so we will record it again tomorrow. I had to move the straps up on his car seat today, just realized they needed to move, and I probably should have done in 3 weeks ago! Nolan is sleeping great, and I know because I am saying this he won't tonight! He sleeps a 7 hour stretch at night and then eats and goes back down for 2-3 more hours. He is not on a nap schedule yet, and I am really trying to get him on a schedule -- so hopefully soon. I am going to start him on rice cereal early, probably tomorrow, because he is always hungry. He had an 8 ounce bottle today and then ate again 3 hours later, so hopefully rice cereal will help fill him up for a little longer. He and Rylee are still best buddies. Her favorite thing to do is get right next to him and talk in a "baby talk" voice and say, "Hi No-No, you happy boy!" It makes me smile every time.

1 comments:

gmakatz said...

He is absolutely adorable. I sure miss watching him grow and change.