Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ball Car Fun



Rylee and Grandpa had a very fun afternoon together. I was downstairs listening to the two of them play and all I could hear was giggles from both of them, it was so cute. When they first went upstairs to play Rylee climbed in the ball car and when Grandpa touched her they shocked each other, so Grandpa started calling her "Sparky!" When Grandpa went downstairs to get his camera Rylee yelled, "Bye, Sparky!" We all had a good laugh at that one. The two of them were having so much fun I had to go up to take some pictures and I found them playing a new game. Rylee was sitting in her ball car and Grandpa was poking his head in the back window and then Rylee would throw a ball at him. Grandpa said that she was pretty accurate, she would hit him in the nose at least 60% of the time! I even got a picture with the ball hitting him on the nose to prove it :)! Grandpa really liked what the ball car did to Rylee's hair, so I had to get a picture of the crazy hair too!

0 comments: