Saturday, December 01, 2007

Winter is OFFICIALLY here



This morning Rylee and I came downstairs for breakfast and opened up the curtains just like every other morning, but today we found LOTS of snow. Over night it had snowed roughly 4 inches and since these pictures we have gotten about another 2 inches. Last winter I bought Rylee a snowsuit for this winter and I have been dying to get her in it. So, we quickly ate breakfast, got bundled up, and went to play in the snow. It wasn't all that I had hoped for, but she will soon grow to love playing in the snow too. She sat in it and by the end was running her hands threw it and even tried eating some of the snow off of her gloves. We left our Christmas snowmen up last night, good thing or else they would have been buried in the snow, so we thought it was appropriate to take some snowy pictures with them. - k

3 comments:

Erica said...

Don't get rid of it!! Leave it there, oh and order some more, for us. We'll be there in 17 days!

gmakatz said...

How adorable!!! I can't wait to get to see her in real life. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. :o)

Trace Gibson said...

I'm with you Rylee--snow isn't for sitting and playing in, am I right? Sure I'll ski cross-country in it any day, but if we're sitting and "playing," I'll stay inside with my hot chocolate. You guys' lights and decorations are so festive and I love that you're my neighbors!!!