Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Update


We have been without internet since Saturday and it has been quite a break for myself and my fellow blogger Aunt Erica. I will be honest a few times I did get a little sad I could not update our trip on the blog for all of you.
On Saturday the entire family headed up to a cabin at Sundance. The cabin was absolutely amazing. It is over 40 years old. It had a huge deck and gorgeous views, and of course SNOW everywhere. We had so much fun playing with the kids, in the snow, cooking, and of course wrapping and opening presents.
Rylee was so cute on Christmas morning. I thought for sure she wouldn't be into opening presents and all that, but she was the first kid to finish opening presents. She would open one present look at it, set it down, and head for another one. Santa brought her a trike and she sat on it for about 20 minutes and opened presents on it. All of the pictures from the trip are on our computer at home, and I have already flewn to California for a late Christmas out here. I will update pictures when I get a chance, but if you would like to see some pictures of the trip the family has created a blog: www.christmasinutah.blogspot.com. Hope all of you had a wonderful and merry Christmas.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas...we've missed seeing you (and are getting SO SAD about moving!) Sounds like Rylee was the MODEL Christmas kid...imagine a lovely whine to "OPEN IT" every time your child opens a toy or barbie that's got every plastic and wire barrier defending it from ever being opened...it's not my favorite! :)