Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Blah! Don't Go!

Okay so I thought I was being so smart going to the Picture Studio at Target. I had always gone to Kiddie Kandids, and it would make me sick every time I went to spend so much on pictures. So, my great brain thought Target's Picture Studio has got to be cheaper lets go there for Christmas Pictures. I called to make a reservation and I was really excited. They asked all sorts of questions like what Rylee would be wearing, they asked my to wear a coordinating shirt, and even asked me to bring her stocking for cute pictures. Well we got there and of course Rylee was not in a smiley mood, she wasn't screaming just not smiling either! Normally at other studios the people try and try to get her to smile and they generally succeed, well this lady didn't do anything. Grandma and I had to put on a show for Rylee. Then it came time to order pictures and I find out they are the EXACT same price as Kiddie Kandids or my favorite The Picture People. The pictures did look cute, but then I found out it takes TWO WEEKS to get them in. I wanted to tell the lady thanks but no thanks, but I had already paid by now. So, save your time and get your pictures the same day, don't go to Target Picture Studio. - k

1 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

Yeah, seriously, "BLAH you silly Target Store with your silly Target Picture Studio...you are DEAD to me!!!"