Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Preppy Baby




Well I thought this outfit was too cute not to get a picture of her in, so I busted out the camera last night. She stood against the couch and gave me a semi-pose for about 10 seconds and then off she went. She has fallen in love with her ball blower that she has. Her favorite thing is to tip it so the air and balls blow right into her face, what a nut! Then we found the pacifier somewhere and she started dropping it into the ball blower, but it didn't come out. She figured out how to tip it upside down and get the pacifier out though, sometimes she surprises me at how smart she really is! Oh and I forgot, check out our new hairstyle a single pony/bun and Mommy's favorite bow! - k

2 comments:

Erica said...

SO CUTE! Girl has some style!

Trace Gibson said...

Oh that girl is cute...I think I may love the "preppy polo girl" look the mostest! Those shoes are my favorite.