Sunday, March 07, 2010

Don't Be Fooled By The Cute Sleeping Baby


While Nolan looks so sweet and innocent in this picture, it is not a very true depiction of the day. He and Daddy stayed home from Church this morning, because Nolan was so grumpy and restless we thought he just needed a nap, well Nolan did not think so. Daddy tried to put him down for a nap in the morning, around his normal nap time, and he screamed for about thirty minutes and did not go to sleep. Rylee and I came home from Church and we all had lunch and then went on a drive. Both kids fell asleep right before we got home from our drive, but Nolan did not transfer. We put him in his bed, asleep, but he screamed for over an hour and never went back to sleep, so I went and got him. We then ventured over to the park for a bit, and both kids had a blast and ran off some energy. When we got home I put Nolan in the high chair where he proceeded to eat everything I could think of to feed him. I had just given him a few more strawberries, turned around to go back to cooking our dinner, and when I looked back at him he was out cold. I carried him back upstairs and thought for sure he was out for the night, but nope ten minutes later he was hollering. We gave him some tylenol, let him play a bit and he is sleeping soundly now and I am hoping all night. I am a little worried by his behavior that his ear infections did not clear up, but we will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings from our normally mellow, sweet boy.

0 comments: