Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Coloring and Being Adorable

I cannot get enough of this boy lately, he is so sweet and cute. Everyday is a new adventure and today he found Rylee's coloring crayons. Sometimes while Rylee is asleep I let Nolan play with her toys, the ones she does not like to share, so today I let him color a little bit when he found the crayons - please don't tell on me! He was so proud of himself and did a pretty good job keeping the coloring on the paper. One thing that did catch my attention was he was coloring left handed. I know it is too early to really tell what hand will be his predominant hand, but he does use his left hand for silverware too.
One of Nolan's newest "things" is to lay on his tummy to do things. I have found him laying on his tummy and playing with toys, pushing the buttons on his radio, watching Mickey Mouse and now coloring. It makes him looks so grown up and cute.






0 comments: