Monday, June 08, 2009

Shauna is Still Amazing


For Brooke's Wedding we (my parents and Matt and I) wanted to get her something really special and something we knew no one else was going to do, so we ordered a painting from my friend Shauna. We told Brooke and Michael what we were going to do and let them pick out a picture for us to get painted for them. Shauna did an amazing job yet again, and Brooke absolutely loved it. Sadly I did not get a picture of Brooke with the painting, but here it is on the gift table at their wedding.

2 comments:

Erica said...

That's very neat! That's what I want for a wedding present when we get married, k? :)

Shauna said...

krissa, youre so nice! JR called me yesterday and said their family loved it, so thanks for letting me be a part of your gift to brooke!