Monday, October 05, 2009

Sick, Not Me?


It is true, Nolan is sick. He has had a runny nose that I kept putting off as teething, because I did not want to go back to the pediatrician again, but it kept getting worse. This morning he had a goopy eyes, a cough and lots of ear rubbing to go along with that runny nose, so I knew what that meant - Ear Infection. So, off we went to the pediatrician and I was right, he has an ear infection. Don't worry Dan and Lauren he will be happy and well by Saturday to play with James in Vegas!!

3 comments:

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

We are not worried! SIck or not that little guy better be there!!!! Besides we can just wear masks - we are from Mexico City where masks are very fashionable. =) J/K! He's gonna get better right in time!

tiffany garfield said...

I totally did the same thing with Kirra and kept telling myself she was teething. I hate it when they're sick. I feel so bad because there's nothing I can do! Hope he feels better soon! :)

Kari said...

I think Nolan's happy, sad, made, and sick face all look the same. SMILES!