Monday, October 05, 2009

Cute Girl


Rylee has been such a sweet girl lately I just had to post about it. She is an amazing big sister. Whenever Nolan is sad she tells him, "Nolan, it is okay I am right here!" Rye loves to play with him and help him with everything. Rylee has lately been the best helper and listener for me. She helps me unload the dishwasher every day, make dinner, vacuum the house, fold laundry, you name it she is helping. She and Matt are as close as ever. She loves to play with Daddy and snuggle him every night. She loves to talk on the phone and call her grandparents, every day! Thank you to them for talking and listening to her.
Lately her imagination has been taking off. She loves to just play with her babies and talk to them. She makes sure the are happy, if they want a bottle or a blankie, and she routinely takes them on walks. At bedtime Matt and I are serenaded every night for about 40 minutes by Rye singing songs upstairs to herself, we love it!
I am loving her new found independence and watching her develop!

0 comments: