Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dinner with Cinderella

On Monday night we had dinner in Cinderella's Castle and got to meet Cinderella herself. Rylee was very excited to meet her, show off her shirt, and to tell Cinderella that she was going to be her for Halloween. Pictures were a bit chaotic to get everyone in the shot and looking at the same time, but I think the shot is pretty good. After pictures we went upstairs for dinner, which was delicious.
During dinner the Fairy Godmother and two mice come out and dance and do a show, well that did not go over so well with Rylee. She saw the mice come out and kept asking me to "go up there!" I thought she was wanting to go closer to the mice, and explained they would come by us soon we did not need to move. Well what she was really saying was that she wanted to go out the door and not see the mice, oops. The mice got near us and she freaked out, to put it lightly. The Maitre D came over and gave her extra toys and tried to help make her happy, but there was no use, the only thing that was going to make her happy was for the mice to leave. They caught on and did not come by our table again, but the damage was done. She did not settle until the show, which was a cute show, was over. I snapped a shot of her right as the mice were coming in our direction, and I think it sums up her feelings of the mice (sorry about the chewed up nugget in her mouth).

Cinderella and Rylee

Cinderella, Alyssa, Kami and Rylee

The entire Family (I miss all of you!)

The Melt Down

2 comments:

Brooke said...

OMG this is my favorite post of all time! haha I know how much she loves Cinderella and how she loves her princess outfit but it cracks me up she doesn't like her little mice. Gus Gus was my favorite mouse growing up! and she looks TERRIFIED! way to go mom ;)

The Becks said...

HAHA..She is so cute. I love that you got a picture to capture the moment.