Thursday, October 01, 2009

"Fixing the Window"


I was feeding Nolan some lunch when I heard the curtains in the entry way rattling, so I went to see what was going on. I found Rylee standing on a pack of toilet paper that she had gotten out of the bathroom and playing with the blinds. I asked her what she was doing and she replied, "I am fixing the window, Mommy!" Well, Excuse me! Man, how did I not realize her pulling on my blinds was her fixing them, so I investigated a little further. I asked her what she meant, and she told me, "I am fixing them so I can see out!" What a silly and creative little monster.

2 comments:

gmakatz said...

Whew. So familiar that I thought I was reading about something that had happened here. Lol. Go Rylee!

Kari said...

I think I see a Charmin commercial in the future. I can't wait to show this Gary (who is Rylee's biggest fan.) All she needs is some duct tape and she will be the perfect handyman...or should I say "handy-chick."