Friday, October 30, 2009

Party Number 1 Today

Our dear friends across the street invited us to a little munchkin Halloween party this morning, and it was a blast. The kids played games, sang songs, painted pumpkins, went on a scavenger hunt, and frosted cookies. Rylee and I went to the party and Nolan got to stay at the house and play with Caity and her friend Karah. Since Nolan was not going and I told Rylee she could go as Tinkerbell instead of Cinderella if she wanted, and she informed me she wanted to go as Mulan. Luckily, Grandma and Granna had made her a dress up outfit last year for Christmas that was perfect for a Mulan costume, so she got to be Mulan for the party. While frosting cookies I caught her with a box of Rieces Pieces hidden between her legs and eating them by the handful, sneaky little girl. Needless to say when we came home she ran around the family room in circles screaming not stop for about forty minutes, it was great entertainment for Caity and I.
*The first picture in the slide show has a funny coloring because Rylee pushed a few buttons and changed a setting, so I got it fixed a little later.

0 comments: