Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Sacked Out


On Monday morning Rylee woke up just before seven asking to eat, so the two of us went downstairs and she ate some breakfast. After breakfast she was playing a being nice, so I asked Grandpa if I could leave her downstairs and go pack without her help. Grandpa agreed of course, but shortly after I left she started fussing so Grandpa picked her up to snuggle for a bit. Well I guess she was not quite ready to wake up, because after packing and taking my shower this is how I found the two of them. I love how Rylee is just flopped over the side of the chair. The two of them slept for close to an hour and a half until Grandpa decided he had to get ready for work. I know he would have sat there all day with her if he could have, they were so cute together. - k

2 comments:

Andrew Tolle said...

aw that is one of the sweetest pictures i've seen :)

Trace Gibson said...

Yeah, so adorable. Don't you love family?