Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Got Tagged

Erica tagged me in her last post, so I am now supposed to share 5 random facts about me. So here it goes . . .

1. When my Mom would put me in ski school I would cry hysterically until someone came and got me. Most of the time it was Mark or Jason, but I used to bribe the ski patrol workers with Skittles to come take me out.

2. For my 6th birthday a friend gave me a Barbie Doll and it made me cry. I never played with dolls.

3. Growing up I would do anything Travis told me to. He had me dipping everything from potato chips, to ham, to watermelon in ketchup. I wore the number 9 in soccer because he did. He had me convinced he was the coolest person ever -- man I was young and impressionable.

4. My guilty pleasure is the TV show Gilmore Girls. If anyone ever wants to get me the series on DVD, I would love it!

5. I cannot sleep with any part of my body hanging over the side of the bed. I am not ashamed to admit that I am still afraid something will grab it in the middle of the night.

Now I tag: Laura, Tarah, Trace, Shauna, Michelle, and Granna

If you do not have a blog email me your random facts and tag some of your friends.

2 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

What??? I just happen to "check in" on our dear friends from Utah and I'm tagged? What does that even mean? Seriously, I don't know what you're supposed to do. YOU! ha ha I'll get you back!

Trace Gibson said...

Oh, and I love Gilmore Girls TOO! How come we never got together to watch it? I'm really annoyed with myself for not hanging out with you guys more while we lived there. Also love that you never played with Barbies...must be why I like you so much! ha ha Can't say you were anything like our girlie little Kennedy, can we?