Sunday, February 24, 2008

First Antibiotic


It is true, after 20 months of having a fairly healthy baby Rylee had to go on her first antibiotic on Wednesday. For about 2 weeks she had a cold and stuffy nose, but on Saturday it started to look like an infection. Come Wednesday morning I decided I better take her in to the doctor. After a quick examination Dr. Mumford let me know Rye had her first sinus infection. Her first antibiotic, Amoxicillin. The funny part about this is I have to keep a close eye on her prescription, because Daddy loves it. He was very excited to find out that she was getting the "pink, bubble gum flavored stuff." I guess it brought up some memories for him from the old days! She is doing much better already. Her energy level is up and her sinus's are much clearer.

0 comments: