Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Halloween



Rylee, our little butterfly, had a great time on Halloween. We were invited over to our friends house for dinner and fun, and Rylee had such a great time. While waiting for everyone to arrive Rylee and Sadie had so much fun playing together on the stairs, a little scary for Mommy but they had a blast. Then Daddy arrived and his little girl "sprint crawled" over to give him a hug. We tried our best to get a picture of the three girls, but they were not cooperating, so this is the best we could get. Rylee stayed home from trick-or-treating, but when Addie came home the two of them played until it was time to get ready for bed. I think they had fun playing together, look at that smile! -k

2 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

How cute cute cute are these kiddos!?! I love how Addie and her sister are always dressed alike (shoot, what's her sister's name? I'm retarded) I love Rylee's huge smile...nothing's better than a happy baby girl!

gmakatz said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I was wondering how our little butterfly looked on Halloween. The sneak preview I had late this summer was wearing off and I was needing a fix. Perfect timing. Ahhh, I feel a little more like I can make it to Christmas. I don't know how, but I'm trying.....