Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Lesson Learned . . . ALWAYS Bring the Camera

We went shopping at the Outlets today with Addie, Sadie and their Mommy, so I thought of just shopping no need for the camera. Well I was so wrong. I am proud to say though have all my shopping done for Christmas and Birthday's except Aunt Lisa (I know what I am getting though) and Grandma Kathi and Grandpa Rick. At the outlets they have a really fun play ground that we used as bribery to help us keep the girls in control, so when we were done we let them play. I cannot believe it but Rylee did the slide all by herself today. We would set her at the top, she would scoot over to the edge and slide right down with a smile ear to ear. She was having so much fun she actually had a little fit when we had to leave. From the playground we went to the little merry-go-round, a first for Rylee and she did so good on it. I was a little worried she might slip, but she sat so big and held on the entire time. So as I am sitting there watching these huge smiles on the slide and merry-go-round I was so mad at myself for not bringing the camera. -k

1 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

You know, some people would say, "well, you can't slow down and enjoy life if you're always snapping pictures of everything," but I feel just the opposite. If I were in that position and wanted my camera, it'd actually be hard for me to enjoy the moment...I'd be so ticked off for forgetting the camera that I'd just be grumpy.