Thursday, November 08, 2007

Her Own Chair


For the last week or so I have been working on turning our loft into a playroom, and I am still working. The only thing I have left is to move the desk and put in the new one, and to spray paint a few things! Today we added our chairs to the playroom. By the picture you can tell Rylee loves them. We have the green one and then a red one. Rylee has already figured out how to climb into the chair, turn around and sit down in it. She is really funny because she totally lounges in the chair, it makes me giggle! Oh and the latest news on Rye Rye, she has her right top molar! - k

2 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

Good job Rylee! That kind of tooth can't be easy to cut! We'll have to come check out your new playroom when you're finished (or perhaps we could actually HELP...I'm such an oof! Let us help!)

gmakatz said...

Whew, Rylee-girl. I know cutting that tooth was hard work. Please tell Mommy thank you for the phone call today telling me about it. She's so good about keeping us up on things. :o) I can't wait to come play in the playroom with you. Sure do love ya!