Monday, November 05, 2007

I Want A Ride

I got Rylee's school bus out for her to play with today and she decided she should ride on it. She continued to smile and laugh at me until I would pull her around, then she would start squealing.
I didn't realize her leg that was sort of stuck in the school bus is what was holding her onto the bus. I moved it for her, because I thought it was probably hurting, but I made a big mistake.
Just seconds before Mommy pulled her and she flipped right off. After I moved her leg I went to pull her around again and she went sailing right over the back, oops. I think she still likes me! - k

1 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

Oh!--so cute the way you two have so much fun together! I love that babies have such short memories and are so good at forgiving us for things like this... Thank goodness, right?!