Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sick Boy

This morning when Nolan woke up he was not quite his happy self, and I figured it was because he hadn't gotten enough sleep. After snuggling with him for a bit I noticed he was really warm and checked his temperature. His fever was at 101.2 this morning and went up all day from their. I tried advil to help lower it, but his fever was back to a 102.8 after nap time. I did more advil and in about 45 minutes it seemed to be working. The babysitter showed up and I told her he would probably just want to rest and hang out, so she was fine with that. When I got home she informed me he had thrown up all over the couch and himself, and I felt so bad for both Nolan and my teenage babysitter! Needless to say he is back in bed and his fever is back up, so hopefully he will be better in the morning, I hate seeing him so lethargic.



So tired he just wanted to lay anywhere all day long, and he was so hot
he liked laying on the cool floor, poor guy.

Showing me his sad Nolan face :(

0 comments: