Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Caity's Birthday

We celebrated Caity's birthday a few weeks ago, and the kids had so much fun because they love Caity. I have no idea what I am going to do for Christmas for Caity, so far I think we have spoiled her pretty good, but I am running out of ideas, good thing I have 6 months to plan. For her birthday I made her this quilt. Caity loves bright and fun colors, so I tried really hard to make it really fun, but still a "grown up" quilt as she and I called it. She seemed to really like it, so that is good. We are so lucky to have Caity living in Utah with us and be a part of our extended family in here in Utah. The kids adore her and she is a great friend to me as well. We love Aunt Caity!!!

1 comments:

gmakatz said...

Great posts, Krissa. Thank you so much for the updates. I'm REALLY missing my time with y'all!!!!