Friday, November 12, 2010

What Do You Want For Christmas?

The other day we were checking out at our favorite store, Costco, when the lady behind us asked Rylee what she wanted for Christmas. We have talked about it and typically she tells us she wants new babies or a new scooter. After the lady asked her she thought about it for a minute and told very excitedly to the lady, "I am getting new hearing aids!" The lady looked at me like, really?? So, I quickly explained she is getting hearing aids next week, and I promised she was really getting Christmas presents, not just her hearing aids.

I am glad that she is excited for them though, and we are very anxious to see how she adjust, one more week!!

3 comments:

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

That is adorable! Rylee is sucha cutie and a thinker too!

--Heather-- said...

that is so exciting! we have neighbors who have children with hearing aids.. it funny beacuse any time they are tired of listening, i.e., to parents or other kids being noisey, they just turn the down or take them off!

I wish I could do that!!

gmakatz said...

I just LOVE that girl!