Friday, November 12, 2010

My Beautiful Children

The kids were upstairs this morning playing in the toy room, and I was downstairs cleaning up and unloading the dishwasher. When I finished with the things I was doing, the two of them were no longer in the toy room and I could here cabinets opening and closing in my bathroom. So, before I went upstairs I grabbed the camera because I knew they were definitely up to something. I came in the bathroom to discover these BEAUTIFUL children, don't they look amazing. Rylee did both of their make up and it looks like the blush was her favorite. Sadly, my make up brushes do not look as good as the kids do, but I have them soaking in cleaner and hoping they survive the party.



1 comments:

gmakatz said...

Oh, my heavens, they ARE beautiful! I'm surprised they survived better than the brushes. Lol.