Thursday, November 04, 2010

Halloween Party at Preschool

Last Thursday Rylee got to dress up in her Halloween costume for Preschool and they had a party. It was cold when we got to school, so I snapped a quick picture of her in the car prior to her going in to the party. I think her exact words when she got in the car after school were, "Mom, I had a donut, a sugar cookie, and some candy," I would say that is a successful party! Along with the party they had a Halloween Parade. The teacher had taught the two classes a Halloween song about a ghost that they sang for us, and then they marched around her yard and got some more candy. Nolan followed Rylee around every minute from the time the classes started singing until we got in the car to go home.

Our Little Ariel

Nolan going to find Rylee
(I lost that cute beanie later that day, and I am still sad)

Standing in line with her friends

The two classes singing their song

0 comments: