Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Sweet Boy

Nolan is definitely all boy, no doubt about. Yes I know that was determined along time ago, but it is very obvious by his personality lately too. He is a very loud little boy, he loves making noise by smacking and pounding things together, and he already likes to pester his sister! He is much more into cabinets/pressing buttons than Rylee ever was and he does everything with such a sweet sneaky look on his face it is hard to really get mad at that little face. Yesterday we had family pictures and he was still in his clothes while we were playing tools last night, and I caught this cute picture of my boy.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Hi, I'm an old friend of Matt's. I ran across your blog and thought I would take a peek. Your children are adorable. -Erin