Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Monday

The days in Hawaii are very long because then tend to start at 5:00 am, but somehow when you are there the times seems to fly by! Since we are up so early we are able to get a lot done in one day. Monday started with Papa, Grandma and Daddy going to play golf, but they came home because there was a discrepancy with the price they were quoted, so we headed into town to do some shopping. Papa was looking for a new bike, and out of his shopping Rylee got a new swimming suit, I got some new running clothes, and Matt got a new long sleeve 3/4 zip Under Armour. After some shopping we headed back to Grandma and Papa's house, which Rylee called Hawaii. It was so cute she would say "I want to go back to Hawaii!" Not realizing that the entire island was Hawaii, she thought that the house was Hawaii. On the way back to the house Rylee had an emergency potty stop, and yes our little girl went potty on the side of the highway!! I have pictures, but I will spare you, if you really want them email me and I will send them to you! Once we got back to the house it was straight to the pool, and then some fun play time with Papa. Then it was time for afternoon golf and naps for the kids. I stayed home with the kids and they were so cute playing together before there naps, so I took a few pictures. After naps Rylee, Nolan and I loaded up and walked to the golf course because Rylee would not stop crying for Papa, so I told her we would go on a walk until we found him. We met up with them at the exit of the golf course and went straight back to the pool for some more fun.

Playing Catch With Papa in the Car with Her New ball
She Got A New Swimming Suit
Nolan Sleeping While Everyone Else Was Swimming
Rylee Practicing Her Kicks
After the Pool She Was Running Around Naked!
Coloring With Papa On Her Magna-Doodle
She Was Just Being Silly
Giving Nolan A Kiss
Such A Happy Baby
More Nolan Smiles
A Happy Rylee too!!

0 comments: