Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie


We had such a fun and busy day today. It started with my workout at the gym, then straight to lunch with our friends, and then off to shopping. We stopped at the mall first to pick up Cousin Bryson's birthday present, and then headed up to the Gateway to do some more shopping and browsing. We spent three hours shopping and running around! The kids were terrific, they got some new clothes, and for being such a good girl Rylee got a cookie. I was thinking I would get her some bite size cookies, but nope they only had big ones, so she got one. She ate the entire thing. I kept telling her that her would hurt if she ate the whole thing, but she did not listen. She told me once that her tummy hurt, but I think it was just because I said something.

1 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

Oh my gosh, your darling kids...I love the little Nolan feet behind cute little Rylee!