Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Mystery Package


This evening after returning home from a fun night with Tay-Tay and family, there was a large package on our front porch. I went and grabbed it and saw it was from Enfamil. I figured it was a Welcome Baby package, with a little formula, some magazine, maybe a diaper bag, etc, but I was wrong. The package was rather heavy and when I opened it I found 48 two-ounce cans of ready to use formula. I was confused because this is a lot of formula, rather expensive, and I could not believe a company would give this much away. All I had done for Enfamil was fill out a little please send me offers and samples card at the doctors office, but hey I will take it. I told Matt I feel like I need to send Enfamil a thank you card!

4 comments:

R.D.S said...

That is like finding liquid gold! Yeah for you!

Andrew Tolle said...

that is SO cool! and its a perfect season for something like that too.

About Me said...

That's so awesome...I'm going to their website right now! :) Thanks for having the shower at your house...it was a fun time! Can't wait to meet Baby Nolan! How are you feeling by the way?

noah said...

haha!!! WE GOT THE SAME PACKAGE!!! Until now we've been trying to figure out who bought it for us and had it sent without a name but now we know that enfamil is just sending formula! haha. THat is hilarious!