Monday, December 01, 2008

Already a Great Big Sister

Since Rylee was very little we have done the same bedtime routine with her, and it has really worked well for us. It starts with me putting on her pajamas and then getting my hugs and kisses from her. She then heads upstairs with Daddy for songs and then Daddy tucks her into bed. When he tucks her in they have a little hand shake that they do and then he gets kisses and leaves the room. Tonight I had put her pajamas on and was getting my hugs, when she started to snuggle my belly. She gave my belly a big squeeze hug and started babbling to her brother. She told him she loved him, to come see her, and that she wanted to play blocks with him. Rye then proceeded to give my belly a kiss, did her and Daddy's handshake on my belly, and told him, "night night, sweep tight, de do in mornin!" It was one of the sweetest things I have seen, she really melted my heart. She is ready for him to be here and we are too.

0 comments: