Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Pictures




For about two weeks Rylee has been talking about going to sit on Santa's lap and telling him about the new bath toy she would like. I figured since we had to go to the mall I could get her Christmas pictures taken too. Santa was a great bribe during her pictures. She listened so well to the photographer and would do everything she asked. The best part is when the photographer was trying to get her to smile, you know the goofy noisy and stuff, Rylee gave her a look like you are crazy lady. I looked at Rylee asked her to smile and here is the outcome. The photographer was like, "Oh wow she is great!" As if it was always so easy, right?!
From pictures we headed over to see Santa. She was so excited on the walk over, and then she saw Santa. All of the sudden I had a two year old clinging to my body with everything she had. I looked down and she had the most terrified look on her face. I scooped her up and tried to explain that it was Santa and she wanted to sit on his lap--out came the finger nails! She gripped my neck and would not let go. It was then I decided we did not need a Santa picture this year! :) I am very happy we took studio pictures prior to visiting Santa.

4 comments:

gmakatz said...

Darling!

Laura Campbell said...

Cute pics, she looks like such a big girl.

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

Too cute! She crosses her little legs so perfectly on that sleigh!

Tarah said...

What a big girl. so sweet and so pretty in that dress! Miss you guys!