Sunday, November 02, 2008

Picture Comparison

31 Weeks with Rylee

35 Weeks with Rylee

33 Weeks with Baby Boy

Erica did a little picture comparison on her blog and it made me think, wonder what my comparison would be. I didn't have a 33 week picture last time, but I had a 31 week and a 35 week, so I am right in the middle. I thought I would share!! He is a bit bigger, I think. As for my comfy outfit, I have to give credit to my sweet husband who wanted me to have something "maternity" to lounge around in versus his t-shirts and my soccer sweats. :)!!

3 comments:

Laura Campbell said...

Your belly still doesn't seem that big to me, and I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left!

Erixgirl said...

Look how cute you are!!! Do you have a name for the little guy?

Kari said...

You are lookin' good!