Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Excuses


I know I have been a bit of a blog slacker lately and I am going to make my case. First, we have kind of been home bodies this week, other than a few errands and the gym. Second, I am 35 1/2 weeks pregnant, enough said. Lastly, I have been scrapbooking my brains out. So far I have made an entire calendar for my mom for next year, did Rylee's entire calendar for this year (yes a little late), and made 14 more scrapbook pages. Here is a little sampling of my work. My goal is to have her book completely done/caught up prior to the baby boy being born.

So what have we been up to... Rylee is talking more and more each day. Her new words are wonderful, everywhere, daddy's pumpkin pie, daddy's present, Jeremy, Double G, and anything you say she pretty much tries to repeat. She and Daddy have played a lot of soccer in the entry way this week. She has to hit the front door to score a goal and then they celebrate together! We have started to really push potty training again and she is doing pretty well, about one accident a day right now. She had her second gymnastics class and I was in big trouble for forgetting the camera especially after I told Daddy how fun she was this week.
It is Matt's Birthday tomorrow and we have been celebrating all month. For his 30th birthday we have gotten him 30 presents in 30 days. He has very much enjoyed being spoiled.
I had my 35 week check up this week and everything is going great. Just keep your fingers crossed for us, mostly for me, that he wants to come early like his big sister.
We are excited for the next few weeks with lots of company coming into town starting on Wednesday.

1 comments:

Erica said...

Awww...I'm so proud!! :)