Saturday, November 08, 2008

Only 2 More Weeks

Can someone please come help me explain to my two year old what two more weeks means? I have tried and tried to help her understand that Papa Rick will be here in two weeks and then Papa Steve will be here the week after, but she is ready now. Yesterday morning I asked Rylee if she knew what was coming today, her response with a huge smile, "Papa!" I had to tell her that it was just our new kitchen table and that Papa wasn't coming yet. Lately if Matt or I mention Papa to Rylee she starts melting down, and to let her talk on the phone is a toss up - sometimes it makes it worse and other times she is so excited to talk. Yesterday she was having a few meltdowns and this was one of them. She doesn't actually ask for him by name in the video, but you get the idea.

1 comments:

Andrew Tolle said...

lol cute: "tell him i love u" -- "waa!"