Saturday, November 22, 2008

Creative Entertainment


Believe it or not, she's having a blast. This is her 'cheeeese' smile.

On Wednesday night while I was cooking dinner Rylee was riding around on her four-wheeler. I was very excited because it meant she was entertained while I was cooking, and she would not be trying to help me too much. She saw me pulling stuff in and out of drawers, and I guess she wanted to do the same. She brought her four-wheeler right up next to the kitchen drawers and started unloading them. (I was right behind her in case of any slippage.) After the wheels rocked backwards a couple of times, she went and got Daddy's shoes and asked me to put them behind the wheels - problem solved. Needless to say, she was entertained and I got two lasagna's cooked, one to eat and one to freeze for after baby.

0 comments: