Friday, April 11, 2008

Have You Seen Me?


Missing: My Luggage
Date Last Seen: April 10, 2008 @ 8:00 AM
Last Seen: Going down the belt at Delta Check-In at the SLC Airport
Contents: Clothes, My new make-up, Rylee's new Summer Clothes, shoes, my Tiffany's Jewelry, my new hair straightener
Expected Delivery: UNKNOWN

Yes it is true. Rylee and I arrived on Thursday morning and much to our shock our luggage did not arrive. We were told we would have it by days end, yesterday, and now it is 9:30 the next Friday night and we still do not have luggage. The only positive is Delta had to give us money to buy clothes for Grandpa's funeral and for us to not wear the same thing every day! I am bummed because I have no make up and cannot straighten my hair in the morning... I know pathetic, but I like to look nice! So, if you have seen this bag, except mine has yellow writing instead of white, please please please send it back to me.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Okay, I'm on the look out...what a crock!

R.D.S said...

That totally sucks, damn Delta airlines. You would think with all the financial struggles they are having they would be very careful about people's luggage. I hope it turns up...Good luck1

Trace Gibson said...

Amen Desi! I'm all for carry-ons, and I think I'd act like Ben Stiller in "Meet the Parents" if I weren't allowed to keep a bag with me!