Monday, October 29, 2007

Sunday and Monday in Hawaii



The first two days in Hawaii were a little more difficult than we would have liked, but we made it. On Sunday Dad went and collected more than 150 golf balls and Rylee enjoyed playing with them. I don't know how much Bill downstairs enjoyed it, but it made her happy. She would sit in the middle of the golf balls and throw them across the room and watch them bounce across the stone floor. From the golf balls we moved to sitting on the couch and playing with a cardboard box Grandma gave her. She had quite a hard time adjusting to the time change, I hope she does better adjusting now that we are home. - k

1 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

I'm so embarrassed that I can't stop wishing those travertine floors and antique furniture pieces were mine...how petty and materialistic am I? Did you say that place is a timeshare? You guys lived it up!