Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Blogger is on Vacation

I have taken a nice little break from blogging and everything else for that matter. Brace yourselves for when I get home and get back to my own computer--the CUTE pictures of Rylee will overwhelm you!
As far as our vacation goes we are having a great time. Uncle Jason's wedding was gorgeous. The rain and clouds arrived late enough in the day that they could get pretty pictures, but not long enough for the reception to be outside, so we moved it indoors. From the reception we caught our plane to Hawaii. Rylee was an angel on the plane, she slept the first 2 1/2 hours of the ride; However, the first two days here we had a cranky baby. The time change and a little sore throat had Daddy and I questioning why we had even brought her with us. She almost got FedEx'ed to Grandma Kathi. After she and I had it out yesterday morning, she decided to shape-up and we are now having a great time. - k

1 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

Yea! I'm so glad you guys had a marvelous time! We can't wait to see loads of awesome pics of gorgeous Hawaii. Kennedy and I really missed you guys...ready to whip us back into shape with our runs? hee hee See ya soon!