Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Zoo

Okay so I was a complete failure and I forgot the camera today, but we went to Hogle Zoo with our friends Addie and Sadie. The three girls have so much fun together. The entire car ride up they were talking, sharing gold fish, chocolate covered raisins and drinks together. At the zoo they had fun pointing at the animals and riding on the train. One of the coolest things we saw was the Albino Alligator, he was sleeping right up next to the glass so we got a good look at him. We ate lunch at the zoo and the girls all had hot dogs and drank from animal sippy cups. Somehow none of them fell asleep all afternoon, but I have a feeling they are all sound asleep now (I know Rylee is). We had lots of fun and can't wait to go back soon!

1 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

Let us know the next time you go...that albino alligator sounds awesome. I totally get the "failure for forgeting the camera" thing...I do it all the time and always feel like a LOSER!