Monday, September 17, 2007

The Zoo With The Camera


We went to the zoo again today, and this time I remembered the camera. We went with our neighbors and we had such a good time. Rylee is really starting to get what is going on at the zoo. She was pointing at the elephants, she watched the monkeys swing around the trees, and she was fascinated by the bears that were putting on a show for everybody. We hope the zoo is still open when cousin Megan comes in three weeks, so we can all go together! - k

2 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

These pictures are incredible! I don't know what kind of camera you've got, but it's GOT to be better than my D-40 (or I just suck at pictures!) Great shots. And these kiddoes look so cute together (wasn't yesterday the PERFECT day for the zoo? Great weather, no crowds...). Too bad we missed you guys!

Don & Jodi said...

Hi Sweetie, I just got my Rylee fix. Oh, my gosh, she just keeps getting cuter and cuter. (Is that possible?) I had seen all the pics before, but, we keep them so we can go back to them every now and then. Thanks for sending them to us. All are precious.

Granna