Saturday, September 08, 2007

Look What I Found!!!



About four months ago I rearranged my cabinets so there was one that had nothing breakable in it so Rylee could play with it. Well now that she is crawling she found the Tupperware cabinet yesterday. She walked into the kitchen with her walker and then crawled over to the cabinets and opened them both up. You would have thought she struck gold with the amount of squeals and clapping I heard from the kitchen. She sat over there and pulled everything out and then put it back it and so on and so forth for about 45 minutes. I am glad she only opened that cabinet because the other are not Rylee proof yet!! - k

1 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

Makes you wonder why we waste so much money on toys when all they really need are pots and pans, tupperware, and wooden spoons, right?