Thursday, September 06, 2007

4-Wheeler

Ever since Rylee went to Texas in May and rode Cousin Megan's mini 4-Wheeler we have wanted to get her one too. Last week we took some of Granna and Double G's birthday money and got Rye her own. I didn't realize the battery had to charge for 18 hours before first use, so I spent the entire first day pushing her around the house on it. Now the battery is charged and she loves it. She is still learning how to use the power button, but it doesn't seem to bother her. She likes her 4-Wheeler so much I have to hide it in the front bathroom or else she would be on it all day. Oh and I hope you don't mind naked baby, we hadn't gotten dressed yet the day I filmed this. - k

2 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

Kennedy made me play this over and over. She loves seeing her "baby Riley," and I'm afraid she's a little jealous of the new four-wheeler ("Mom can I get one of those please???")

Erica said...

Oh Rylee, you are such a cute driver! I love the head-turn and smile when she sees the camera! We miss you, Rye.