Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thanksgiving in Texas

It is amazing how fast time goes when in the last month I have been in 7 different states, some only being airports but still. I am now going to try to catch up on a bit of blogging.
We spent the entire week of Thanksgiving in Texas, and had an absolute blast. We all got to meet baby Amaya for the very first time and we got to spend a lot of time with a lot of family. The fist part of the week was spent at Grandma Kathi's house and Aunt Erica's house getting lots of cousin and play time in, and then the last few days we spent at Aunt Joan's with even more family. We bounced around sleeping from Grandma and Papa's, to Aunt Erica's and then out to Great Aunt Kari's and Gary's house. We are so lucky to have so many people willing to put us up for a few nights, we had so much fun.
Some of the events that happened during the week were:
Daddy's Birthday
Cousin Pictures
Family Karokee
Cousin Christmas
Thanksgiving Dinner with 70 people :)
and many other things I am sure I forgot.
We were the first of the group to head home, and it is always hard to leave because the kids have such a great time playing together. I know this is a short post for such a great week long trip, but sadly time has gotten away from me and I am in catch up mode now.

0 comments: