Sunday, December 26, 2010

Guess Who Had a Birthday??




Yup, that is right, Nolan turned 2 three days ago. We are so lucky to have this little guy in our lives and as a part of our family. His personality and sense humor are so fun and bring joy and laughter into every home he is in. He is loving and caring and very protective of his big sister. Nolan loves anything to do with kicking a ball and will kick anything that resembles a ball as well. He is the most ticklish kid I have met, and actually comes over asks to get tickled because he loves it. Right now he is a little bit of a Mama's boy and I love every minute of that. Some of our favorite things he says right now are:
"Owww, that hurt."
"Wow"
"Awesome"
"mmmmm, I don't know"

"Yesssss"
"mmmmm, No."
He can make almost any animal noise, but makes the cutest fishy face I have ever seen. Just the other day I heard him count to 10 all by himself. We have tried to work on potty training a few times and each time it has been a complete failure, but we will keep working. I could go on and on about this little guy, but the bottom line is he is "awesome" and we are so lucky to have him as a part of our family.

0 comments: