Sunday, January 31, 2010

Watching A Movie

Nolan did not see the need for a Sunday Afternoon Nap today, so he and I played upstairs while Rylee and Daddy enjoyed a good nap together on the couch. I thought maybe he would watch a movie if I turned it on for him, at least for a few minutes to keep him quiet, and when I turned it on he went and climbed right into one of our kid chairs. He sat in the chair and stared at the movie for a good 5 minutes, and then when I got the camera out to take a picture he smiled and came to attack me.

** Side Note: He is into everything these days and climbing is one of his new favorite things to do. It is not uncommon to hear him trying to climb onto Rylee's bed or trying to get from the bathroom stool onto the toilet!! I keep having a fear of him climbing his crib, which is why we have started to look for his big boy bed furniture.


2 comments:

gmakatz said...

What a doll!

Trace Gibson said...

Look at those blue eyes! Beautiful!