Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rylee's Soccer Gear

The past few weeks Rylee has loved going to soccer practice with me. She asks me every day if we are going to soccer and if she gets to play! She loves running with the girls, dribbling and scoring in the goal. Just the other day on our drive home she sweetly said to me, "Mommy, may I please have some soccer shoes?" I told her I would have to see if they made some small enough for her foot. After a few days searching the internet I realized they do not make cleats her size, but they did have a pair of Adidas Samba Indoors for her. So, this afternoon we went to the store and she is completely ready for soccer now with shoes, socks, shin guards and pre-wrap for her hair. She was so excited to get home and play soccer with Daddy in the entry way!

New Soccer Shoes

Daddy helping her get ready

Shin Gaurds

1 comments:

gmakatz said...

Yikes, she is losing that 'little girl' look so fast. I remember being so excited when each of our kids got their first sports gear. Gooooo, Rye!