Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow Fun

On our way home from My Gym yesterday Rylee kept asking me if she could play in the snow, so I told her after Nolan was asleep we could go out and play. Well, Nolan was asleep before we got home, so as soon as we pulled in the driveway she was ready to play. We came inside and got her all bundled up and headed out to play. She was a little bummed because the snow was "weally hawd!" The weather has been warmer the last few days so the snow has melted a bit and then it freezes over night, so it was really hard and she could not break it up. I crushed a section up for her and she proceeded to fill her cup up with snow and throw it at me. We had a great time for about thirty minutes and then it started to get cold, so we headed in.

Excited to play

I asked her to make a funny face and this is what she did.
(makes me laugh looking at it!)

1 comments:

Tarah said...

I love that funny face...she's so stinkin' cute! She looks so much older too. Love you guys!