Monday, December 07, 2009

Sled Ride

This morning after we got home from My-Gym and Mommy's gym, Rylee and I shoveled the drive way together. Yes we do have a snowblower, but Rylee is terrified and was dying to play in the snow with her new hat and gloves that Daddy got her. While we were out shoveling our friend from across the street came over and asked if Rylee wanted to go for a ride. I looked up and saw that my friend had attached a sled to her mountain bike, pretty smart. Rylee was really excited to hop on and go for a ride, and she did not want to get off. We may have to get our Daddy's mountain bike out and take her for another ride.

Rylee and Myriah all ready to go

Off They Go!

Loving it!

Her Cute New Hat!

1 comments:

Kari said...

Is it rotten of me to say I was glad to hear it was a neighbor on the mountain bike? I was afraid I was going to have to hate you. I mean, just how much energy should one person really have???? This looked so fun!